Monday 4 June 2007

Wait- days five and six? Six and seven?

Anyhoo, things went well on the weekend. Fought the hotness just a little bit- specifically, in terms of a BK chicken sandwich. Well on the right path again. I have a container packed with fruit here- and it's all good except the melon. That's a bit mushy. And it doesn't really taste like bacon sandwiches so I'm not happy.

I still haven't smoked, and that is totally down to Alan Carr and his Easyway to Quit Smoking book. He's such a hot bitch. Whenever I get a bit antsy, I just flip thorough the pages and amusing cartoons and feel so much better.

I've been making lots of plans for the summer. My friend Tim has his first communion in a month. No, he's not 7 years old, he's a noob priest. And it's his first communion conducted by him alone, and so he'll be infused with the power of Greyskull when he raises the host. I hope I don't get struck down by lightening when I go into the church. I've only taken communion once since becoming a reprobate and I felt it turn to acid in my mouth- that was the devil and his minions fighting the forces of good, reclaiming the territory for the dark powers that be. I won't be partaking again- perhaps I will sit at the back and make faces at Tim. Try to get him to laugh.

Paul wants to smoke in the cigar bar at Claridge's before the smoking ban starts, so I have to arrange that too. You know how many amazing people have smoked there? Try Churchill, Jackie O, Hepburn and Tracey, Cary Grant, Edward G Robinson, and Yul Brynner. Man, how can they close anything Ramses has been in? Another institution gone. With a solitary tear running down my face, I shall spread flowers in loving memory.

No comments: