Friday 8 June 2007

Days 9-11 I've been a lazy beeotch

I've lost the will to live now that Paris is out of jail. It's not that I enjoy having Paris invade my thoughts at all- in fact I would prefer my mind be infested with an unknown and undiagnosed parasite contracted during a tour of dodgy third world countries. However, I can't help but be a little peeved at the stupidity of the people who let her go. Millions of people collectively cheered when she went in- and they're making one hell of a noise now she's out.
That being said, she'll always be imprisoned in that crumbling, shrivelled, pathetic organ which at one time was a mind.
Enough of the soap box.

Paris aside, I've been fairly chuffed since yesterday. Things are going well with the hotness, but that's all I will say at this point. You don't brag about how quickly you run the first mile in a marathon.

No comments: