Wednesday 27 June 2007

Days 26-30 Chocolate covered strawberry, anyone?

Yum, I had loads of massive strawberries covered in an obscene amount of chocolate. What? It was dark chocolate, get off my case.

I haven't been to the gym in a week. It's probably down to sheer laziness. Although part of me wants to believe deep down that it is my immune system, begging from a break from constantly fighting the diseases circulating between the sweaty filthy not-washed-my-hands-after-using-the-toilets-ever 19 year old boys and the handles of every door and piece of gym equipment. I even fear using the water fountain. They're all whores with mouth sores. And I'm expected to share space? Yep, this sounds like self-preservation kicking in. That's my story and I am sticking to it.

I've been drinking a lot of bubbly lately. Too many things to celebrate. Damn, why did all this good stuff have to happen to me and my friends, all in the same week? Let's have some misery. Then I can stick with bread and water.

No comments: