Thursday 31 May 2007

Fighting the fug, one day at a time...

Day Three

Yeah! Big Brother's back! Sorry, but had to talk about that first, being an insane BB fan since series one. All women? I love it. No booze? I love it! Torture, pain, and agony suffered by others? Bring it on. The only thing I'm not loving are the twins. All that vacuous tripe coming out of pastel pink painted lips. In stereo. Lord, pass the paracetemol. Get those hos outta there.

Anyhoo, everything's going well. I've somehow managed to lose 4 pounds in two days, although I'm eating properly. Hmmm. I'm not complaining. It might have had something to do with the tremendous amounts of fruit I'm eating. I'm not going into any details- just going to say through the eye of a needle. Some of you in my non-existent audience will know EXACTLY what I mean.

I am still suffering from big time insomnia. I can't fall asleep before 2 am, despite going to bed hours earlier. I think it is the nicotine monster struggling to anchor itself within the recesses of my soul. Well that and the excitement of possibly wearing UK size 10 jeans in a month or two.

I'm off to the gym at lunch. The earlier in the day I do it, the less likely I'll be to talk myself out of it by 6pm. Mid-day workouts are always a pain in the arse, because you continue sweating when you get back to work, well through the afternoon. That shit sucks. But it's all about reclaiming the hotness, no?

No comments: